The Internet is Down Again
Don't you just hate it when the internet goes down? And who's to blame, the router, modem, computer?
In the event that your Internet connection is down:
- Click the retry button
- Check your Wifi router to see if Wifi is on
- Check your Modem to see if the connection is good
- Enter the "CMD" prompt
- Type "ipconfig"
- Check to see if your computer has a valid "ip address"
- Turn off modem, router, computer.
- Power up from the wall toward the computer
If the connection is still down, call Primary Computer Service to diagnose and repair your network.